Canyoning Picos de Europa
Enjoy Canyoning Picos de Europa with us.We have all levels tailored to your tastes and needs
- We specialise in Canyoning.
- Activity is 5 hours, and you spend up to 2 hours Canyoning.
- No experience is required
- Family and Kid-Friendly – minimum age of 7 years.
- Select one of the stunning canyons and join us for an experience you’ll never forget!
- Many canyoning routes are found throughout Picos de Europa, and people of all ages and skill levels enjoy Canyoning.
- Groups maximum 8-10 people
✓ Transportation from the meeting point.
✓ Certified Guide in Canyoning.
✓ Insurances and taxes.
✓ Wetsuit 2 pieces (5 mm), helmet, harness, carabiners, anchor strips, wet shoes.
✓ Swim suit.
✓ Dry underwear
We begin with a scenic drive up to Picos de Europa.
Canyoning is not an activity that takes place in a fixed location. Depending on the season, the weather and the number of people signed up; we do different Canyons.
We dress in wetsuits and leave our dry clothes in the van. There are no restrooms; therefore, you should wear the swimsuit under comfortable clothing.
We will set off on foot, 15-25 minutes of a gentle walk depending on the Canyon
Once in, we will descend the Canyon by abseiling/rappelling waterfalls (just level 2 and level 3), jumping into natural pools, floating down narrow passageways and water slides, all in beautiful natural surroundings.
When we finish, we return to the van and change our clothes.